On which devices can I use CYBEROBICS
You can use CYBEROBICS on the following devices:
• PC and laptop (browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, MXEdge, Internet Explorer)
• Smartphone and tablet (operating systems: Android >4.4; iOS >9)
• Apple TV, Android TV and Amazon Fire TV
You need the following browser versions:
• Internet Explorer (Win): 11
• Microsoft Edge (Win): latest version
• Chrome Desktop (Win, Mac): latest version
• Firefox Desktop (Win, Mac): latest version
• Safari Desktop (Win, Mac): latest version
• Safari Mobile (iOS): latest version
• Chrome Mobile (Android): latest version
Please note that you always have the latest version of Flash Player installed on your device.
What data transmission rate do I need?
In order for you to play videos whenever you want without any problems, you need a minimum data transmission rate of 0.5 Mbit/s. Due to the high quality of the workout videos, however, we recommend a minimum data transmission rate of 1.5 Mbit/s. In addition, the recommended connection speeds are based on the possible call quality of your terminal device.
• 3.0 Megabits per second SD quality
• 5.0 Megabits per second HD quality
• 25 Megabits per second ultra HD quality
The player calculates the possible bandwidth and automatically adjusts the bit rate as required.
Where can I download the CYBEROBICS app for Android and iOS?
CYBEROBICS is available as a free download both in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. The native app can also be downloaded on Apple TV and the Amazon Fire TV Store.
Can I also use CYBEROBICS offline?
At the present time, access to the content on CYBEROBICS is not yet available in offline mode. However, we are working full steam to realise this for you. Until then, we recommend that you play our workouts via WLAN.
Can I also use CYBEROBICS abroad?
We would like to say, yes, but all members testing the app need a to located in the United States.
What do I do if I can’t get the workout videos to play on my device?
In this case, please check your internet connection or look for new updates for your software. If this doesn’t help please contact our Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach Customer Support?
If you have any other questions concerning CYBEROBICS, your membership or technical requirements or problems, please send us an email to email@example.com. We will process your request as soon as possible.